|QB (4)||Cole Stoudt
|RB (6)||D.J. Howard*||Zac Brooks
|TE (5)||Sam Cooper*||Stanton Seckinger*||Jay Jay McCullough*
|WR (8)||Adam Humphries
|OT(8)||Eric Mac Lain*
|Oliver Jones*||Maverick Morris*
|C(2)||Ryan Norton*||Jay Guillermo*|
Richard Yeargin III
|Travis Blanks||Jayron Kearse
|PK (2)||Ammon Lakip*
|Specialists (1)||Michael Sobeski|
|Totals (87)||21||18||18||30 (13 RS*)|
* = has taken a redshirt year. Kellen Jones can apply for one more year on medical, as can Steward, but I think its unlikely given the NCAA's record doing so.
Former walk-ons who are on scholarship are in blue. I'd expect Sobeski and Davidson to keep theirs for sure, but I don't know about Watson. I think it'll be difficult for him to keep it now based on PT and numbers.
Projected redshirts are in red, and for the time being I've basically left everyone in red other than the WRs, of whom I'd expect all but maybe 1 to play. This will be updated as the year goes on.
At the moment, I've left both Spence and Jalen Williams on, but they are technically grayshirts, and they won't be on in August unless theres attrition or other academic casualties.
Also, I've put Hearn and Falcinelli and Smith where I think they'll end up. I do think Yeargin or Register ends up moving to End, but they were promised a shot at LB.
- Feb 18 - TJ Green moved to Safety for spring ball. Ronald Geohaghan announces his transfer.
- April 14 - Chad Kelly dismissed from football program.
- May 1 - David Olson, a graduate transfer from Stanford was offered a scholarship to transfer. I also placed Schuessler on the roster.
- June 16 - LB Jalen Williams' grayshirt offer has been set for January enrollment, he is now off this Fall roster. CJ Fuller as well.
- June 25 - Jae'lon Oglesby likely to enroll at Fork Union and come to Clemson in January.