- Wake Forest (8-0)- Wake continues to stay in the Atlantic driver’s seat. The Deacs are ranked 10th in the newest playoff poll. I have to imagine that if a Clemson team had Wake’s current resume we’d be top 5 despite it not being a great schedule. I think Wake may be getting bumped because, well, they’re Wake. We’ll see how it all shakes out. Deacs have a non-con game with North Carolina, that is actually hurting their resume more.
- NC State (6-2)- Wolfies hung on to beat Louisville. They got FSU this weekend.
- Pitt (6-2)- Karma’s certainly a funny thing, Pat Narduzi.
- Clemson (5-3)- Clemson rolled the Noles and covered for the first time this year! The offense looked better than it did but certainly still some bad moments. Clemson can clinch a bowl with a win over Louisville.
- North Carolina (4-4) UNC fell to Notre Dame 44-34. Now the Heels host the Deacs in that non-conference game.
- Virginia (6-3)- the Hoos lost to BYU 66-49. UVA has this weekend off.
- Miami (4-4)- lil ole Miami got another upset win, knocking off everyone’s darling Pitt. But, the Canes allegedly used too many headsets. They host Georgia Tech this weekend.
- Louisville (4-4)- The Cards fell to NC State. Louisville will be looking for their first ever win against Clemson this weekend.
- Syracuse (5-4)- don’t look now but Syracuse has turned things around a bit. They’ll have the weekend off after knocking off BC 21-6.
- Boston College (4-4)- Yeah, old Jeff “First” Hafley started out strong and has floundered. We’ll see if he can handle Virginia Tech on Friday.
- Florida State (3-5)- FSU will try to get back on the horse and upset NC State.
- Virginia Tech (4-4)- Hokies beat Georgia Tech. Now will face Boston College.
- Georgia Tech (3-5)- The Jackets will try to rebound this weekend against Miami. By the way, LET’S GO BRAVES!!!!!
- Duke (3-5)- Duke gets an angry Pitt. Is it basketball season yet?
The Canes pulled off a huge upset of Pitt but was it all on the up and up?