- Wake Forest (5-0) - the Deacs held on to beat Louisville and keep themselves in the driver’s seat. They’ll head to Syracuse this weekend.
- NC State (4-1) - I knew Dave Doeren was a low-down, dirty scoundrel, but almost losing to Louisiana Tech to continue tanking Clemson is unforgivable. The Pack has this weekend off.
- Clemson (3-2) - Despite losing approximately half the team to injuries we held on to beat BC for the 11th year in a row. Extremely happy for the Tigers to get a bye week before heading to Syracuse for a Friday night date.
- Boston College (4-1) - Death, taxes, and Jeff Hafley catching fat Ls against Clemson. The Eagles also have the weekend off.
- Pitt (4-1) - Pitt cut up Georgia Tech nicely after some pregame excitement.
Pitt also has the weekend off.
6. Virginia Tech (3-1) - The Hokies enjoyed a week off. Now they’ll host a Notre Dame team that is reeling from a big loss to Cincinnati.
7. North Carolina (3-2) - UNC ran over rival Duke to capture the victory bell. Now they’ll head to Tallahassee to face off with a Noles team fresh off its first win.
8. Virginia (3-2) - The Wahoos survived a late push from Miami. UVa-Louisville this weekend might be the ACC’s best game.
9. Miami (2-3) - DOINK!! That beautiful sound was what you heard when Miami attempted a 33-yard game-winner against Virginia.
MIAMI DOINKS A 33-YARD FIELD GOAL AS TIME EXPIRES.— CFB Kings (@CFBKings) October 1, 2021
VIRGINIA WINS IT 30-28. pic.twitter.com/wI0TOLoZQm
Just beautiful. The Canes also have the weekend off before facing North Carolina.
10. Louisville (3-2) - The Cards gave Wake all they could handle. They’ll face UVA this weekend.
11. Georgia Tech (2-3) - Tech had a rough loss to Pitt. Geoff Collins and Co. can turn things around with their game against Duke this weekend.
12. Duke (3-2) - Duke was run over by rival UNC. Now they try to rebound against Georgia Tech.
13. Florida State (1-4) - The Noles finally won one with a walk-off field goal against Syracuse. Can the Noles continue their winning streak as they face UNC this weekend?
14. Syracuse (3-2) - The Cuse dropped one in Tallahassee, which, LOL Dino Babers. The Orange will host the high-flying Demon Deacons this weekend.