Just because we’re stuck in quarantine doesn’t mean we have to be alone. Join us in the comments as we discuss the NFL draft. Clemson certainly has a handful of players likely to be taken.
- Isaiah Simmons should be the first Tiger off the board. #4 to the Giants or #7 to the Panthers seem like possible landing spots though others say he is a risky pick: Film Breakdown by Ryan Kantor / Draft Profile by John McElhaney.
- Tee Higgins appears to be a fringe first rounder: Draft Profile by Tom Dianora.
- AJ Terrell is another fringe first rounder: Draft Profile by QuackingTiger.
- Clemson safety K’Von Wallace should go in the middle rounds: Draft Profile by Alex Craft.
- Tanner Muse’s 4.41 40-yard dash should quell any remaining concerns about his athleticism and ensure he is selected. Muse was a fan favorite and his performance in the Fiesta Bowl and NFL combine should be enough to see him drafted: Farewell Article by Ryan Kantor.
Other Tigers hoping to hear their names on draft day include defensive tackle Nyles Pinckney, linebacker Chad Smith, and offensive linemen John Simpson, Tremayne Anchrum, Gage Cervenka, and Sean Pollard.