There are two institutions with the initials USC in P5 Conference football. We here at Shakin the Southland are dedicated to advancing and testing the knowledge of you, our dear reader, so we've devised a quiz. The answers can be either University of South Carolina, University of Southern California, or Both. Answers are at the bottom. Enjoy.
1. Finished fourth in division last year
2. Lost to Boston College in 2014
3. Hasn't won a division title since 2010
4. Has a player named Jalen Cope-Fitzpatrick
5. Is further from a Chipotle than Clemson
6. Has beaten Nebraska in a bowl game in the last five years
7. Lost to Lane Kiffin
Answers: 1. Both, 2. Southern California, 3. South Carolina (USCw last won in 2008), 4. Southern California (I know right? That's the most SEC name), 5. South Carolina, 6. Both, 7. South Carolina (though his work at Southern California was arguably them beating themselves)
Can football get here soon, please?